Mount Semeru Bromo Trekking Tour 4 Days 3 Night it’s the best adventure in east java as all of the trip we do trekking to summit of big volcano in Java – Indonesia.
PROGRAM MOUNT SEMERU BROMO TREKKING TOUR 4D3N
Duration: 04 Days/03 Nights
Starts/Ends : SURABAYA/MALANG
DAY 01 : SURABAYA – RANUPANE VILLAGE (L,D)
Pick up Service at 09.00am from Surabaya Airport/Hotel, then proceed to Malang have lunch and continue to Ranupane where you will stay at local house, sightseeing around the area. Day at leisure. Dinner at homestay and overnight. Overnight In Homestay In Ranupane
DAYS 02 : RANUPANI – RANU KUMBOLO – KALIMATI (B,L,D)
In the morning after breakfast start our trekking through the tropical rain forest of Mt. Semeru to Ranu Kumbolo for 3-4 hours, take break and rest for lunch times, then trekking again for 3 -4 hours to Kalimati Camp, way to reach the Summit Camp of Mt. Semeru. On arrival, guide team will prepare your dinner while you relax and enjoy the surrounding’s view. Overnight in tent/or house of Kalimati Camp.
DAYS 03 : MT. SEMERU SUMMIT – CEMARA LAWANG (B,L,D)
Early morning wake up! We climb to the summit of Mount Semeru (3,676 M). Reach the crater’s rim in 2,5 hours walking, watch sunrise if arrive early. Taking Photograph and some rest then descend down base camp for breakfast. Trekking back Ranupane Village via different route using Mount Ayek-ayek will be take 2-3 hours we will arrival in Ranupane Village after lunch times in Ranupane By Jeep , we drive you on to cemaralawang village .Overnight in Cemara indah Hotel .
DAYS 04 : BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – SURABAYA (B,L)
Morning call at 03.00 start by jeep bromo to see Panorama in Mt Pananjakan and an active volcano through sea of sand. After enjoying program we will back to Hotel in Cemaralawang to get breakfast After breakfast and leisure time we will transfer you to Surabaya Airport/Hotel Program Trekking Mount Semeru Bromo is ended.
- All Entrancfee as per itinerary
- Private land transportation by air-conditioned car/bus
- Jeep Bromo
- Accommodations as per the itinerary
- Camping gear (sharing dome tent & kitchen equipment) for Mt. Semeru trekking
- Meals as per the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Cook and porter during trekking semeru
- English speaking mountain guide
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, laundry, beverages etc
- All expenses incurred due to the flight cancellations or due other causes beyond our control