Mount Semeru Tour Package 3d2n its the best adventure trip in eastjava with a experience staff and porter during trekking to semeru summit. for this trip we can start pick up service from Surabaya, Malang or Mt Bromo area and finish program depend off your request.
Program Mount Semeru Tour Package 3D2N :
Day 01 : SURABAYA AIRPORT – RANUPANE GUEST HOUSE
Pick you up at your arrival in Surabaya or Malang , then transfer you direct to Ranupanee Village. Check in guest house. from Surabaya duration (4h),from Malang (1h) free program and stay overnight.
Days 02 : RANUPANE – RANUKUMBOLO – KALIMATI
Semeru Trekking start by wake up in an early mornings, breakfast then check -out from The guest house. we will start trekking to Ranu Kumbolo and the estimated time is 4 – 5 hours trekking. Ranu Kumbolo located on a valley with the lake covering 12 HA. It is a rest area which has view and upland ecosystem. Located at altitude of 2400 asl. We will take a rest for lunch before continued the trip for 3 hours to Kalimati. After rest and lunch for a while continued trekking to Kalimati, this place is where we will rest and stay overnight in tent.
Days 03 : KALIMATI – SEMERU SUMMIT – RANU KUMBOLO – SURABAYA
In early morning wake up at 01.00 am, start for climbs with hard trekking to the summit of Mount Semeru ( 3.676 MASL) via Arcopodo ( 2,900 MASL) and Cemoro Tunggal ( 3,200 MASL). Reach the crater’s rim in 4 hours hiking. Will watch the sunrise if we arrive in early. After take some photograph and some rest in the craters’ rim, then descend down back to Kali Mati base camp ( 2.700 MASL) for breakfast. After breakfast, we are trekking back to Ranu Kumbolo to take a rest and lunch here. Then to Ranu Pane and transfer to Tumpang village by Jeep 4WD, arrival in Tumpang you will meet with another team then take you back to Surabaya, Finish Program Mount Semeru Tour Package 3 days 2 night.
PRICE INCLUDED :
- All Permits and donations
- Private land transportation by air-conditioned car/bus
- 4 wheel-drive Jeep or Truck
- Accommodations as per the itinerary
- Camping gear (sharing dome tent & kitchen equipment) for Mt. Semeru trekking
- Meals as per the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Cook and porter during trekking Mt. Semeru
- English speaking mountain guide
- 10% VAT (Value Added Tax)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, laundry, beverages etc
- All expenses incurred due to the flight cancellations or due other causes beyond our control