Mount Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park offers some of the most amazing landscapes in the whole of Indonesia exactly in eastjava. It is especially beautiful at sunrise as the mist rolls over the valley and the sun rises from View Point we can see Mount Bromo Crater. However, arranging a Mount Bromo Tour can be surprisingly difficult. It’s easy to get over charged, stay in the wrong place or make a silly mistake (like not bring a warm coat).
The Tengger caldera was formed in five stages :
– The original Tengger Volcano was built up by eruption of pyroclastic deposits and lava flows to a height of 4500 m. This original volcano was called Ngadisari, and formed 820,000 years ago.
– Paroxysmal explosive eruptions caused Ngadisari Volcano to collapse and formed Ngadisari Caldera.
– Cemoro Lawang wall was formed by large amounts of ignimbrite flows.
– Paroxysmal explosive eruptions formed the present structure of the outer caldera.
– Recent volcanic activity occurred at six eruption vents inside the caldera. by : volcanolive.com
We will help you arrange your Mount Bromo Tour I created this short tour guide. The guide covers everything you need to know to arrange a Mount Bromo Tour. The tour guide has been broken down into easy to navigate sections. You can click the link as below to have directly to a certain part of the list Mount Bromo Tour:
- Mount Bromo Day Tour from Probolinggo
- Surabaya Bromo Midnight Tour
- Bromo Tour Package 2D1N
- Mount Bromo Madakaripura Tour 2D1N
- Mount Bromo Ijen Tour 3D2N
- Mount Bromo Cycling Tour 3D2N
What to Bring : Jacket, TorchLight, Warm Clothe, Trekking Shoes or Sport
Thank you very much for your reading our article information Mount Bromo Tour hopefully be happy for your holiday