Mount Bromo Trekking Tour its favorite trip with a soft hiking arround volcano including tengger caldera. So our package can be start pick up service from surabaya/malang airport, hotel and train station by private land transportation. Book now than get best price from us, more detail information please contact us.
What its Mount Bromo Trekking ?
Mount Bromo (Indonesian and Javanese: Gunung Bromo) is an active somma volcano and part of the tengger mountains, in East Java, Indonesia. At 2,329 meters (7,641 feet) it is not the highest peak of the massif, but the most famous. So the area is one of the most visited tourist destinations in East Java, and the volcano is included in the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. The name Bromo comes from the Javanese pronunciation of Brahma, the Hindu god of creation. Mount Bromo is located in the middle of a plain called “Sea of Sand” (Javanese: Segara Wedi or Indonesian: Lautan Pasir), a nature reserve that has been protected since 1919.
Program Mt Bromo Trekking Tour Package :
Day 1 : Pick Up Service – Cemorolawang
- We will pick you up at Surabaya Airport/Hotel then drive you to cemoro lawang about 3h.
- Check in hotel than free program.
- At 4.45pm we can have shoot sunset and enjoy with the beautifull volcano.
Days 2 : Bromo Trekking – Sunrise – Surabaya Drop Service
- 03.00 we can wake up, start trekking to penanjakan ( sunrise point ) estimate 1-1,5h.
- From here can see sunrise and panoramic of big volcano.
- After that continue walking down proceed towards back to cemorolawang.
- We take private jeep transportation pass through the desert bromo parking area.
- From parking, we can going to the top of bromo crater.
- After exploring volcano go back to hotel for breakfast and shower.
- 11.00am packing, than continue driving to Surabaya/Malang program mount bromo trekking tour 2D1N is finish.
- Private land transportation by aircond
- Jeep Bromo 4x4WD
- Local guide english speaking
- Permit and entrance fee bromo
- Accomodation 1N
- Mineral Water
- Parking, Toll, Fuel
- Personal expenses
- Lunch and dinner
- Horse riding