Mount Bromo Malang Tour Package its tour package combination volcano trip special packages we will offer to you visit in Malang Batu ( Waterfall, Museum Transport, Paragliding and Rainbow House ). So general information about malang Malang is the second largest city in East Java. It has a history dating back to the Singhasari. During the period of Dutch colonization, it was a popular destination for European residents due to its cool climate.
Program Bromo Malang Tour Package 3 days 2 night :
Day 1 : Surabaya/Malang Arrival – Bromo Hotel
- Our team will pick you up at Surabaya and Malang airport, hotel or train station
- Drive approximately 3-4 hours during to cemoralawang village
- We can stop on the way for having lunch
- Check in hotel than free program
Days 2 : Bromo Sunrise Tour – Malang Tour
- 03.00 am, start to visit view point for about 45 minutes driving by jeep 4WD to enjoy Bromo Sunrise around 05.20 o’clock.
- 06.30 am, after that go to Crater to see large active volcano and enjoy Mount Bromo Caldera.
- 08.00 am, come back to hotel for having breakfast and relax a minute.
- 10.00 am, check out hotel then drive you to Malang Rainbow House for about 3 hours remaining while stopping on the way to have lunch in local restaurant.
- 16.00 pm, we will check in Hotel and Relax
- 17.00 pm, Visit Museum Transportation and Dinner
Days 3 : Malang Batu Tour – Drop Service Surabaya/Malang
- 08.30 am After Having Breakfast we will check out from hotel
- 09.30 am Visit Tree House and Paragliding (pay own fee)
- 10.00 am Visit Coban Rondo Waterfall
- 11.30am continue driving 3h to surabaya airport catching your night flight
- we will stop on the way having lunch
- Program during 3 days ended
Thank you very much for joining program Mount Bromo Malang Tour Package 3 days 2 night with Bromo Discovery to get reasonable price.
- All Entrancfee as per itinerary
- Private land transportation by air-conditioned car
- Accomodation for 2N
- 4 wheel-drive Jeep-bromo
- Mineral Water
- Daily Breakfast
- Petroleum, Parking and Toll
- Travel insurance
- Meals Lunch and Dinner
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, laundry, beverages etc
- All expenses incurred due to the flight cancellations or due other causes beyond our control